Grums

Grums is dedicated to crafting premium, sustainable skincare products using locally sourced coffee grounds from Aarhus' finest coffee bars. Their belief is that skincare can be ethically created without sacrificing quality, aesthetics, or efficacy.  Sustainability is at the heart of everything they do.

Coffee grounds are a skincare gem for a simple reason. When you brew coffee, less than 1% of the nutrients from the beans make it into your cup; the rest, more than 99%, remains in the grounds.

Why is this important?

The skin faces daily expoisure to free radicals, like pollution, UV rays, and poor diet, which can accelerate aging by damaging healthy cells. Antioxidants are your defense, and coffee grounds are rich in them. They shield your skin from free radical damage, helping you maintain a healthy, youthful glow. 
Other reasons:
Firm & Elastic Skin
Anti-inflammatory
Strengthens Circulation